Information Security Policy
1. Purpose and scope of collection
Ninja Van is a provider of forwarding services, our main business involves delivering goods on behalf of traders / individuals online sales and offline sales to the buyers. When a customer registers a member account, or sends contact information to us, the personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number;
- Email address;
- Delivery address (including residential area and workplace);
- Information regarding purchased products (including product descriptions, quantities and billing information); and
- Any other information may be reasonably required to facilitate the delivery of the product to the parties in the transaction.
This is the information that Ninja Van needs members to provide when registering to use the service, so that Ninja Van can contact to confirm when customers register to use the service to ensure the rights of consumers.
Members shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality and storage of all use of the service under their registered name, password and e-mail box. In addition, members is responsible for promptly notifying Ninja Van of any unauthorized use, abuse, security breaches, keeping the registration name and password of a third party for appropriate resolution.
2. Scope of information usage
Personal information we collect from customers will be used for the purpose of serving customers, ensuring timely and successful delivery as well as improving the service of Ninja Van, specifically as follows:
- Manage administrative and business activities of Ninja Van and comply with internal policies and procedures;
- Exalt the performance of delivery services;
- Track customer delivery route;
- Notify customers of order status or delivery;
- Contact the customer to receive feedback later or during delivery;
- Respond and handle customer queries and requests;
- Conduct investigations related to disputes, payments or frauds;
- Resolving complaints, problems or disputes;
- Facilitate communication between Shipper and customers;
- Monitor or record phone calls and interact with customers to ensure quality, staff training and performance reviews;
- Provide notification and communication feedback;
- Conduct research and analysis to enable us to better understand positions, interests, demographics and to improve service delivery and customer experience at the respective points of contact;
- Handle all claims and insurance payments that may arise under Ninja Van's policies;
- Legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- Accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping;
- Respond or comply with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, practice rules or guidelines issued by any legal authority or regulation binding to Ninja Van; and
- The purpose is reasonably related to the foregoing;
- To handle orders sent by Ninja Van customers;
- We may transfer customer information to third parties for delivery of products to customers (eg our courier or supplier);
- To compare information and verify with third parties to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Moreover, we will use the information provided by customers to manage the account (if any) with us; verify and perform financial transactions related to customer-made payments online; auditing data downloads from the system; improve the layout and / or content of web pages and customize them for users; identify visitors on the system; conduct research on demographics and behavior of our users; provide customers with information that we think customers may find useful or customers have requested from us, including information about our third party or products and services, as long as the customer indicates that the customer does not object to contacting these purposes;
- When a customer registers an account with Ninja Van or occasionally provides us with personal information through the system, we will also use the customer's personal information to send marketing emails and / or advertise our products and services. Customers can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the email. We may use customer contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In case of legal requirement: Ninja Van is responsible for cooperating to provide personal information of customers when requested from judicial agencies including: Procuracy, court, police investigation agency. relating to certain violations of customers. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on the member's personal information;
- When using Customer's Personal Data for the above purposes, we may contact customers via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, phone or any other electronic means.
3. Time to store information
Personal data of customers/members will be stored until being requested to cancel or self-login and cancel by customers/members. All remaining cases, personal member information will be kept confidential on Ninja Van's server.
4. Address of the information collection and management unit
NIN SING LOGISTICS COMPANY LIMITED
- Address: 21 Ma Lo, Town 6, Binh Tri Dong A ward, Binh Tan district, Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 1900.988.928
5. Means and tools for accessing and editing personal data
Members have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging in to their account and editing personal information or requesting Ninja Van to do this.
Receiving feedback email: email@example.com
6. Commitment to customer information security
Personal information of Ninja Van member is committed to absolute confidentiality under Ninja Van's personal information protection policy. Collection and use of each member's information is only possible with the consent of that customer unless otherwise provided by law.
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about any member's personal information without the consent of the member.
In cases of providing information to third parties with the consent of the customer or required by law. In the rules and policies for third parties, we require third parties to be responsible for the confidentiality of the customer information we provide, in accordance with the specified information security policies.
Ninja Van uses HTTPS Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect customer information during data transfer by encrypting customer information entered. In case the host of information attacked by hackers leads to loss of personal data of members, Ninja Van will be responsible for informing the authorities to promptly handle and notify members.
Absolutely secure all member's online transaction information including digital voucher billing information in Ninja Van's first level safety data area.
Ninja Van management board requires individuals to register/purchase products as members, must provide all relevant personal information such as: name, contact address, email, identity card number, phone, account number, payment card number ..., and are responsible for the legality of the above information. Ninja Van management board is not responsible for nor resolves all claims related to the rights of that member if it considers that all personal information provided by that member when initially registered is not correct.
7. Mechanism for receiving and resolving complaints related to personal information
When the customer submits the client's personal information to us, the customer has agreed to the terms we mentioned above, Ninja Van is committed to protecting the personal information of customers in any way. may. We use encryption systems to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
Ninja Van also recommends that customers should keep confidential the information related to the password of the customers and should not share it with anyone else.
In case there is a reflection of customers about the use of information contrary to the stated purpose, Ninja Van will proceed with the following steps:
Step 1: Customers send feedback about personal information collected contrary to the stated purpose.
Step 2: Ninja Van's customer care department receives and resolves with related parties.
Step 3: In case of beyond the control of Ninja Van, we will grant the competent authority to request settlement.