Privacy Complaints and Compensation
I. POLICY OF COMPLAINT
In order to ensure the rights of customers in the process of cooperation, Ninja Van follows the procedure and complaint settlement policy as follows:
1. Conditions of complaint
When the customer has any problems related to the package (damaged, lost, order status) or has problems arising with the employee delivering (receiving) the goods.
2. Deadline for complaints
- One (1) month from the end of the delivery time of the postage for complaints about the loss of postage, late delivery compared to the announced delivery time; In case the delivery time of the service has not been announced, this time limit is counted from the date the postage is accepted.
- Fourteen (14) working days from the date the postal item is delivered to the recipient for complaints about impaired, damaged items, freight rates and other contents directly related to the postal item.
3. The channel received a complaint
Method 1: Customer sends email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 2: Customers call the support center: 1900 988 928
Method 3: Customers send contact form on the website at the link: https://www.ninjavan.co/en-vn/support/contact-us
4. Process for handling complaints
Step 1: Customers contact Ninja Van through the receiving channels mentioned in item three (3).
Step 2: Ninja Van Customer Care will receive customer complaints. Depending on the nature and extent of the complaint, Ninja Van will have specific procedures to assist customers to resolve the dispute
Step 3: Ninja Van requires customers to provide information and documents (post office/receipt, service order information) related to transactions/services.
Step 4: Ninja Van checks the information and will respond to the customer within seven (7) working days from the date of receipt of the request and the relevant information/papers.
Customers can contact the company at the following information:
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY NIN SING LOGISTICS
- Address: 215 Ma Lo, Town 6, Binh Tri Dong A ward, Binh Tan district, Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone number: : 1900.988.928
II. COMPENSATION POLICY
- Ninja Van will implement a satisfactory compensation policy when determining the error belongs to Ninja Van leading to damage to the goods/products to customers.
- In view of health, hazard and safety, Ninja reserves the right to dispose the damaged parcel.
- Ninja will only acknowledge loss and damage claims that are submitted either within 30 days after the order was created or 7 days after successful delivery of order, whichever is later.
- The Sender will receive the payment of compensation within 7 working days from such time as the parcel has been declared lost or damaged by Ninja and in any case no longer than 30 days from the submission of any such claim by the Sender.
- For avoidance of doubt, Ninja will not be liable for any damage to Ninja Packs while they are in the Sender’s possession and care.
- Regulations on compensation levels are as follows:
In the event the contents of a Ninja Pack are lost or damaged as a result of Ninja’s poor handling of the Ninja Pack and subject to Article 2 Section II, Parties agree that Ninja shall be liable as below:
|COD Value||Insurance||Invoice||Compensation Value|
|≤ 1.000.000 VND||Yes / No||Yes / No||100% COD|
|> 1.000.000 VND||Yes||Yes||≤ 20.000.000 VND|
|> 1.000.000 VND||Yes||No||≤ 1.000.000 VND|
|> 1.000.000 VND||No||Yes||≤ 1.000.000 VND|
|> 1.000.000 VND||No||No||Delivery fee x 4|
Shipper must input the product name, quantity and value when uploading order. For non-COD order and without description on our system, shipper must provide the invoice of the goods.
- In case of partial payment agreed upon, shipper must purchase 100% insurance.
- In case of suspicion of incorrect price declaration of goods (no description, COD is more than 100% Insured Value, not partial payment) → shipper must provide proof of goods’ origin and value + CCTV of goods’ packing (clear tracking ID)
- For orders agreed by both parties to compensate 100% good’s value, Ninja Van will make payment for the goods’ value and the order’s discount (such as voucher, lotus point, cash back, flash sale, etc,)hipper must input the product name, quantity and value when uploading order. In case that shipper didn’t input this description, the order will be charged compensation as COD.
For the non-COD order (with insurance), shipper must provide the invoice/receipt:
- If shipper cannot provide receipt → compensate 100% COD, maximum 1.000.000 VND.
- If shipper can provide receipt → compensate 100% COD, maximum 20.000.000 VND.
For the non-COD order (without insurance), shipper must provide the invoice/receipt:
- If shipper cannot provide receipt → compensate 4 times delivery fee.
- If shipper can provide receipt → compensate maximum 1.000.000 VND.
NOTE: A valid invoice is:
- Value-added invoice: if shipper is a business declaring Value-added Tax (VAT) under the deduction method; OR
- Sales invoice, if shipper is a business declaring VAT under the direct method; OR
- Customs declaration documents, if goods are imported to Vietnam.
Parcel is articles and goods (collect or not collect money): Compensation according to actual damaged, based on goods value (known as COD). In case customer has discount or promotion with discount code, provider will compensate according to the value before deduction.
For the remaining orders, the compensation value is determined according to the following table:
|Collected Cash||Insurance||Receipt||Compensation Value|
|≤ 1.000.000 VND||Yes / No||Yes / No||Compensation by damaged rate|
|> 1.000.000 VND||Yes||Yes||Compensation by damaged rate, max. 20.000.000 VND|
|> 1.000.000 VND||Yes||No||Compensation by damaged rate, max. 1.000.000 VND|
|> 1.000.000 VND||No||Yes||Compensation by damaged rate, max. 1.000.000 VND|
|> 1.000.000 VND||No||No||Delivery fee x 4|
|Type of damage||Compensation value|
|Torn, broken, wet manufacturer’s packaging||10%|
|Broken seal of manufacturer’s packaging||10%|
|Activated electronic warranty or power||20%|
|The product is damaged to 30%.|
Damage the bonded of product and does not affect to the quality product.
|The product is damaged more than 30% (COD)||100% COD amount and Ninja Van will keep the parcel|
|The product is damaged more than 30% (non COD)|