1. Purpose and scope of collection
Ninja Van is a provider of forwarding services, our main business involves delivering goods on behalf of traders / individuals who conduct their sales of goods, products online and offline to their buyers. When a customer registers, uses a member account, or sends contact information to us, the personal information we collect may include:
- Information of individual identity document;
- Telephone Number;
- Email address;
- Pickup address (including residential area and workplace);
- Back account information; and
- Any other information may be reasonably required to facilitate our supplying of the delivery to the members.
Members shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality and storage of all use of the service under their registered name, password and e-mail box. In addition, members is responsible for promptly notifying Ninja Van of any unauthorized use, abuse, security breaches, keeping the registration name and password of a third party for appropriate resolution.
2. Scope of information usage
Personal information we collect from customers will be used for the purpose of serving customers, ensuring timely and successful delivery as well as improving the service of Ninja Van, specifically as follows:
- Manage administrative and business activities of Ninja Van and comply with internal policies and procedures;
- Exalt the performance of delivery services;
- Track customer delivery route;
- Notify customers of order status or delivery;
- Contact the customer to receive feedback later or during delivery;
- Respond and handle customer queries and requests;
- Conduct investigations related to disputes, payments or frauds;
- Resolving complaints, problems or disputes;
- Facilitate communication between riders and customers;
- Monitor or record phone calls and interact with customers to ensure quality, staff training and performance reviews;
- Provide notification and communication feedback;
- Conduct research and analysis to enable us to better understand positions, interests, demographics and to improve service delivery and customer experience at the respective points of contact;
- Handle all claims and insurance payments that may arise under Ninja Van's policies;
- Legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- Accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping;
- Satisfy or comply with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, practice rules or guidelines issued by any legal authority or regulation binding to Ninja Van; and
- The purpose is reasonably related to the foregoing;
- To process orders you submit through Ninja Van system, whether the products are sold by Ninja Van or a third party seller. Payments that you make through Ninja Van system for products, whether sold by Ninja Van or a third party seller, will be processed by our payment service provider;
- To deliver the products you have placed through Ninja Van system, whether sold by Ninja Van or a third party seller. We may transfer customer information to third parties for delivery of products to customers (e.g. our courier or supplier);
- To compare information and verify with third parties to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Moreover, we will use the information provided by customers to manage the account (if any) with us; verify and perform financial transactions related to customer-made payments online; auditing data downloads from the system; improve the layout and / or content of web pages, applications and customize them for users; identify visitors on the system; conduct research on demographics and behavior of our users; provide customers with information that we think customers may find useful or customers have requested from us, including information about our third party or products and services, as long as the customer indicates that the customer does not object to contacting these purposes;
- When a customer registers an account with Ninja Van or occasionally provides us with personal information through the system, we will also use the customer's personal information to send marketing emails and / or advertise our products and services. Customers can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the email. We may use customer contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances Ninja Van may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests (such as Ninja Van is responsible for co-operating in providing customers’ personal information as and when requested by tax authority, customs authority or juridical authority).
When using Customer's Personal Data for the above purposes, we may contact customers via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, phone or any other electronic means.
3. Commitment to customer information security
Personal information of Ninja Van member and their buyers are committed to absolute confidentiality under Ninja Van's personal information protection policy. Collection and use of each member's information is only possible with the consent of that customer unless otherwise provided by the laws.
- Our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and employees;
- Our agents, contractors or third party service providers;
- Our consultants and professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors and bookkeepers;
- Relevant regulatory bodies, statutory boards or law enforcement agencies in compliance with applicable law; and
- Any other party to whom you have provided your consent for such disclosure.
In cases of providing information to third parties with the consent of the customer or required by law, we require third parties to be responsible for the confidentiality of the customer information we provide, in accordance with the specified information security policies.
Ninja Van uses HTTPS Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect customer information during data transfer by encrypting customer information entered. In case the host of information attacked by hackers leads to loss of personal data of members, Ninja Van will be responsible for informing the authorities to promptly handle and notify members.
Absolutely secure all member's online transaction information including digital voucher billing information in Ninja Van's first level safety data area.
Ninja Van requires members, upon registering or placing orders as members, must provide all relevant personal information of theirs and their recipients, and are responsible for the accuracy, truthfulness and up-to-date of the above information. Ninja Van is not responsible for nor resolves all claims related to the rights of that member if it considers that any personal information provided by that member when initially registered as member or placing orders is contrary to this requirement.
4. Oversea transfer of personal data
5. Time to store information
Personal data provided by customers/members will be stored until it is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in this policy and for our legal or business purposes (even when members stopped using services/ products of Ninja Van), unless the members withdraw their consents and request Ninja Van to erase their personal data. All remaining cases, personal member information will be kept confidential on Ninja Van's server.
6. Address of the information collection and management unit
NIN SING LOGISTICS COMPANY LIMITED
- Address: 117/2D1 Ho Van Long, Tan Tao Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone number: 1900.886.877
7. Means and tools for accessing, editing and erasing personal data
Members have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging in to their account and editing personal information and/or requesting Ninja Van to do this.
8. Mechanism for receiving and resolving complaints related to personal information
When the customer submits the client's personal information to us, the customer has agreed to the terms we mentioned above, Ninja Van is committed to protecting the personal information of customers in any way. may. We use encryption systems to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
Ninja Van also recommends that customers should keep confidential the information related to the password of the customers and should not share it with anyone else.
In case there is a reflection of customers about the use of information contrary to the stated purpose, Ninja Van will proceed with the following steps:
Step 1: Customers send feedback about personal information collected contrary to the stated purpose.
Step 2: Ninja Van's personal data security unit receives and resolves with related parties.
Step 3: In case of beyond the control of Ninja Van, we will grant the competent authority to request settlement.
9. Ninja Van's Right
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NINJA VAN HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF NINJA VAN HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST NINJA VAN FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
10. Changes to this Policy
Ninja Van reserves the right to amend this Policy from time to time, in accordance with the prevailing law. The amended Policy shall at all times be available on our website, applications.