PROCESS OF DELIVERY AND RECEPTION
1. Packaging instructions
The following is an incomplete list of general guidelines for ninja packaging including but not limited to:
- External packaging: All parcels must have external packaging that covers 100% of the contact area (e.g., carton or polymer boxes), otherwise, please wrap with shrink cloth or bubble wrap the entire package.
- Packaging inside: The packaging must be tightly packed and fit, otherwise, please fill the gaps in the middle with fillers.
- Wrap ceramics, glass, and other fragile objects in protective materials such as bubble wrap before placing those items in the outer box.
- Bulky goods: Place bulky goods in a large box and fill the gap in the middle with fillers.
- The parcel must be able to withstand the physical impact of the shipment. For parcels with a sensitive exterior such as a gift box, make sure they are wrapped in shrink cloth or bubble wrap before placing them in the box.
- All fragile items must be labeled fragile.
- Make sure that the outside or on the packaging doesn't have any old addresses or old tracking labels.
- The goods must be correctly labeled and the order is uploaded to the Ninja Van system. Each parcel must have only a single tracking label.
- Make sure that all electronic devices have been powered off and remove the battery from the device if possible.
- When sending liquids, other bottled items, please place them in an upright position and label the parcel with vertical stickers.
Specific instructions for some cases
|Kind||How to pack||Illustrations|
A. Bottles and bottles containing liquids must be covered to prevent the liquid from flowing out even if it is reversed.
B. Where there are multiple bottles in an order, they must be separated by air bubble sheets or materials with tightly inserted elasticity between gaps to prevent the product from being moved bumps during transportation such as air bubbles, suckers, foams, hatching particles.
|Clothing, shoes, bags|
A. For orders with hard carton boxes, just plastic bags outside the order and tape sealing;
B. For orders without hard carton boxes, it is necessary to wrap more air foam before plastic bags and seal tape;
C. In case of the manufacturer's box, just cover the outside with a regular plastic bag and cover the package with duct tape.
D. If there is no manufacturer's box, it is necessary to wrap an additional layer of air foam before giving a regular plastic bag and using duct tape to cover the package.
E. Items of clothing and footwear need to be folded before packaging, wrapped from 2-3 layers of nylon or shrink film and completely fixed with adhesive tape to avoid risks when other weather conditions occur.
F. Shoes, slippers, handbags are required to have a carton box outside after having rolled 2-3 layers of nylon. In case it is necessary to preserve the whole product box from the manufacturer, it is necessary to cover the foam cladding 6 sides of the box then fix the whole with duct tape and put in a hard carton box.
|Books, papers and stationery|
A. For books and easily absorbent items, it is necessary to pack so that it is waterproof, limit scratches by wrapping nylon tightly and placing in cartons of the right size.
B. For pieces of stationery such as maps, stickers, pictures need to be curled they are wrapped in sealed plastic and placed in hard plastic /PE pipes, closed to the ends.
A. Fragile goods must be wrapped in plastic bags, foam linings need to use stuffing inserts such as crumpled paper, foam, sucking so as not to move bumps when transporting, packed outside with cartons or wooden barrels, sealed tape;
B. Ninja Van refuses to accept compensation processing for fragile orders; if the goods are not packaged securely.
Note: In case the goods are not packaged in the same manner as above, Ninja Van reserves the right to refuse to provide services or refuse to settle reimbursement claims.
A. To avoid leakage or water flow, pots or containers must be water-free and must have soil covered on pots or green plant containers.
B. To increase the bearing of the parcel and avoid affecting the product inside, the order needs to be packed in a 5-layer hard carton box or hard plastic box.
|Seedlings and Gourds|
A. Use a cover tray with a lid on the lid that fits the surface of the seedlings and the seedlings to fix them to the plastic tray when transported. It is also possible to use plastic mesh on the gourd to increase stability.
B. Moisture in the soil is also an important factor during transportation to avoid spillage from the plastic tray or the cover may soften because of the moist water.
C. Since it is impossible to guarantee to fix each plant one by one into the plastic tray, it should be noted that some sprouts may loosen during transportation and some soil may get out of the plastic tray, so it is necessary to prepare the corresponding packaging in case of these cases.
A. When transporting greenery, fix the tree to avoid a change inside the shipping container.
B. If the plant is inside the carton, then the stems and leaves of the plant can be broken, so it is recommended to use the cover of the compartment to fix the pot in the carton.
C. The soil inside the barrel must also be packed. Put the pot in a plastic bag and tie the mouth of the bag around the trunk.
D. If the plant is not the type with a stem, then it is possible to insert paper between the leaves and above the soil layer to fix the plant to the pot.
A. Orchids require special packaging because they are easy to shed.
B. When transporting whole orchid pots, fix the pot to the carton with threads or wires with enough space for the orchids to separate each other during transportation.
C. Contact between flowers and leaves can damage maggots. Paper can be used to wrap flowers and leaves to increase the padding when transporting.
D. Low temperatures can affect tropical flowers like orchids, so when shipped to a cold country, make sure the packaging is designed to protect the flowers from temperature changes during transportation.
A. Insert additional 6-sided foam products with a minimum thickness of 5cm around before putting in the container.
B. Carton boxes need to use 3-layer cartons to ensure safety when transporting.
C. The joints and folds need to be thoroughly sealed with tape.
2. Regulations on Goods and Billable weight
REGULATIONS ON GOODS:
- Maximum order and collection value (COD): VND 20,000,000 (Twenty million Vietnam dong).
- Maximum weight of the order: 50 kg.
- Maximum dimension of order: 80x80x80 (cm)
- Formula to convert gross weight to volumetric weight:
NJV dim weight (kg) = Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) /6000
REGULATIONS ON BILLABLE WEIGHT (Effective date: starting Nov 7, 2022)
Billable weight = Greater of Shipper submitted gross weight, NJV gross weight, NJV volumetric weight (kg)
+ Shipper weight: gross weight submitted by the Sender on the mobile app/ dashboard
+ NJV weight: gross weight by Ninja Van
+ NJV dim weight: volumetric weight by Ninja Van converted from the mentioned formula
3. Prohibited goods
- Credit card or ATM card.
- Human or animal remains, religious antiques.
- Explosive materials, weapons or swords.
- Living creatures.
- Perishable items such as vegetables, fruits …
- Toxic substances, toxic chemicals.
- Inspection certificates, passports and insurance documents cannot be copied.
- Text drafts, original movies, tapes, and movie documents cannot be copied.
- Flammable, flammable or volatile objects such as fireworks, kerosene, gas cylinders or paint thinner.
- Cash, checks, bills, stocks and other market securities.
- Precious metals (gold, silver, platinum ...), precious stones or other products processed from precious metals, gems.
- Drugs, including medical marijuana.
- Cultural products hill tracing.
- Other commodities is prohibited, restricted or conditionally laws, rules and other regulations that Ninja deems not eligible necessary to transport.