Ninja Van Group
Legal, Privacy and Whistleblowing
- This section describes the terms you agree to when accessing and using Ninja Van’s websites and services.
- This section explains how and why we collect your personal data, how we use and disclose it, and your rights in relation to the management of your personal data.
- This section contains the Code of Conduct that is applicable to and binding on all of Ninja Van’s suppliers and business partners.
Ninja Van App Terms and Conditions
- This section contains terms and conditions that agree to when using Ninja Van App on your mobile devices (coming soon).
- This section contains Ninja Van’s Standard Terms and Conditions that you agree to when you engage Ninja Van’s delivery services.
- Ninja Van takes its legal and compliance obligations very seriously, and as such takes a zero-tolerance approach to any non-compliance or misconduct by its employees or third-party partners.
- Go to this link to make an anonymous whistleblowing report and find out how Ninja Van handles your whistleblowing report.
- Alternatively, you may wish to email us at email@example.com to report any legal and regulatory non-compliance.
Ninja Van reserves the right to, at any time and in its discretion, amend and update the provisions of the terms and policies published on this website. We encourage you to visit this website regularly to read and understand the latest versions of Ninja Van’s legal terms and policies.
Any queries about the contents of this page can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy or Terms are in effect from 11 April 2022.