Learn about parcel packaging
For more information on Ninja Van’s packaging guidelines and prohibited items for delivery, visit the pages below.
Applicable to all shippers
Learn how to package your items securely
- Learn about important packaging points
- Gauge if your parcel is sufficiently protected
1. Where are Ninja Van's delivery restricted zones?
Please refer to this document for a list of delivery restricted zones in Singapore.
2. Why is my parcel delivery rejected?
According to our packaging guidelines, Ninja Van can reject a parcel delivery if the parcel is not appropriately packed or labelled.
3. Why is my parcel repackaged/relabeled without my consent?
Your parcel may be subjected to relabeling and/or repackaging by Ninja Van at your cost if the parcel is not appropriately packed or labelled.
4. How do I track my parcel on ninjavan.co?
Simply click here and enter your parcel tracking ID in the box! With our real-time parcel tracking system, we report the status of parcels during the delivery process and ensure your parcels are accounted for every step of the way.
Shipper resources for all enquiries
Need more information on how to send a parcel using Ninja Van's services or how to navigate your Ninja Dashboard account? Whether you are a prepaid or postpaid shipper, click on the links below to find comprehensive guides on shipping with Ninja Van.
Tailored for shippers sending less than 150 parcels per month
- Supports Ninja Packs and domestic delivery services
- Self drop off and/or scheduled parcel pick up at your own convenience
- Simple single and/or bulk order creation