Find out what items can be delivered through Ninja Van and what items fall under our prohibited items list. Find out about parcel size, weight limitations and more.
List of Prohibited Items
Please note that delivery is NOT available for the items below. Do ensure that your parcels do not contain any of the items below before shipping with Ninja Van.
Items that exceed the size specification
Max. weight of 30kg, or up to 200cm; sum of dimensions = (L + W + H), with each side not exceeding 120cm
*for marketplace's parcel: max. weight of 30kg, or up to 300cm; sum of dimensions = (L + W + H), with each side not exceeding 100cm
Human or animal remains, religious artifices
E.g human or animal ashes etc.
Credit cards or ATM cards
E.g debit cards, bank cards etc.
E.g firearms, swords etc.
Flammable, ignitable, or volatile items
E.g fireworks, kerosene, gas cannisters or paint thinner
Poisonous or toxic substances
E.g pesticides, nicotine, poison etc.
Documentations which cannot be reproduced
E.g examination certificates, passports, and insurance
E.g pets, bees, leeches, silkworms etc.
E.g vegetables, fruits etc.
E.g cash, cheques, bills, stocks etc.
Artwork and film material which cannot be reproduced
E.g written drafts, original films, tapes etc.
E.g wine, liquor etc.
Additional Pointers on Packaging
Please take note that Ninja Van may apply labels to the outer packaging or repackage inappropriately packed items during the delivery process.
Labels to outer packaging
Additional markings and/or labels may be applied to the outer packaging during the delivery process.
Inappropriately packed items
Items not appropriately packed / labelled may be subjected to either: (i) Relabelling and / packaging by Ninja Van staff at the shipper’s cost. (ii) Rejection and subsequent return to sender for repackaging.
- Ninja Van’s liability for any loss of or damage to delivery items shall be limited to the value of the delivery item or RM200 per delivery item, whichever is lower. For increased insurance coverage, please contact us.
- Claims are to be submitted to Ninja Van within 30 days of order creation, or 1 week from the successful delivery of order. Any claims received after this period will not be recognized.
Shipper Resources for all your Enquiries
Need more information on how to send a parcel using Ninja Van's services or how to navigate your Ninja Dashboard account? Whether you are a prepaid or postpaid shipper, click on the links below to find comprehensive guides on shipping with Ninja Van.
For Prepaid Shippers
Using a Lite account
Tailored for shippers sending less than 150 parcels per month
- Supports Ninja Packs and domestic delivery services
- Self drop off and/or scheduled parcel pick up at your own convenience
- Simple single and/or bulk order creation