Delivering quality customer experience
Ninja Van is committed to delivering a top-notch customer experience that sets us apart in the world of logistics and delivery services. Our dedication to providing quality customer experiences is at the core of everything we do, and is a fundamental part of our mission. Over our many years servicing e-commerce businesses, we’ve incorporated three factors that make up the core of our delivery operations.
|For Small-Mid Size Businesses||For Larger Businesses|
|Parcel Volume||Less than 150 parcels per month||More than 150 parcels per month|
|Parcel Liability Coverage|
|Sign up for an account today||Contact us today|
|Provision of services|
|Standard deliveries (1-3 days anytime)||$3.60||$4.60||$8.60||$11.60|
|Return Pick Up||$5.60||$7.10||$10.10||$14.10|
- Prices listed above are subject to 8% GST
- Parcels have a max. weight of 30kg, or up to 300cm; sum of dimensions = (L + W + H), with each side not exceeding 140cm
- Prices calculation is based on volumetric weight (LxHxW / 5000)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Ninja Dash have any e-commerce integrations?
Yes, we have a Shopify plugin that allows users to create and process daily Shopify orders in just a few clicks! This plugin has been speed tested by our team for optimal performance and ensures no lags or delays in daily operations.
- Generate delivery orders and print airway bills directly from Shopify store
- Partial order fulfilment function that allows shippers to ship items as they arrive instead of waiting on a full order inventory.
Do you integrate with any other platforms other than Shopify?
Our team provides customised API integrations and webhooks depending on your business’ needs. However, please note that a minimum order volume is required for a custom integration.
Here’s a few of our available API functions:
- Create and cancel order API
- Generate waybill API
- Webhooks API
- PUDO API
For more information, please speak to your dedicated account manager for assistance!
I am facing issues using the Ninja Dash when creating my shipment.
For guides and questions related to using Ninja Dash for shipping, please refer to Dash Support.